It’s Wednesday. We all need a little something sweet to get us over the “hump,” right? Naturally I want nothing more than to dive into a masterfully crafted piece of cake or a monstrous sundae that’s the size of my head. But ain’t nobody got time for dat today… at least not until Friday.
So in in the meantime I made this raw chocolate peppermint bark in almost no time at all to satisfy my unwavering sweet tooth. It requires such little effort, I’m kicking myself for not trying this sooner. Easy. Quick. Satisfying. Done.
Raw Chocolate Peppermint Bark
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tbsp. coconut butter
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1-2 tbsp. maple syrup
- dash of Himalayan salt
- 1/4 tsp. peppermint extract
- shredded coconut + goji berries (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Mix well, adding a couple of tablespoons of water if needed.
- Spread the chocolate mixture onto a parchment-lined cookie tray.
- Sprinkle coconut and goji berries on top.
- Let sit in the freezer for at least an hour.